Tips to Overcoming your Personal Financial Crisis
Would you like to know the secret to overcoming your personal financial crisis?
How would your life be different when you no longer “worry” about where your cash will come from?
DC Cordova has assembled a list of 10 distinctions she’s learned from her own personal path, distinctions that have served her well through many years of entrepreneurship and business development. From the upcoming book, Walking With the Wise: Overcoming Obstacles, this excerpt includes some of the most powerful habits of surviving difficult financial times.
1. Know that this is about YOU. It’s not about the economy. There are many people making money when others are not.
2. Determine what you are good at and what will bring you money now. Not later – now! Don’t worry about the tasks. Some of us had to roll up our sleeves and do jobs we had paid others to do for many years.
3. Focus on income generating activities. Let go of all those things that waste your time and don’t bring in the cash flow that you need.
4. Tighten up your belt. No new clothes, cars, or any other doodas that are not going to create money for you. You now spend money only on those things that will make you more money.
5. When you’re done with your personal financial crisis, keep your agreements and pay everyone back. If you cannot do that for years, create new agreements as necessary.
6. Do a good transformational program that will “kick-start” you in making new decisions and creating new references for yourself.
7. Surround yourself with loving and supportive people – particularly a good mentor – who will tell you the truth and give you good feedback to accelerate your progress towards getting back on your feet.
8. Do something once a day and one day a week that brings you pleasure. Exercise, ride your bicycle, spend time with your loved ones, watch your favorite program, read a novel… This is crucial to keep your spirits up.
9. Don’t make yourself wrong – forgive yourself for things that you think you could have done differently.
10. Keep taking action… Your life will turn around!
I have never met you but did M&U with Robert T here n NZ too many years ago to remember… I played the ring toss game and was useless, but that one game has generated $700million US dollars for my company NRS Media over the last 20 years… cool eh
Love ot catch up when next in NZ or Aussie